Bundle deal: Soigneur #17 & FINGERSCROSSED Cycling Socks
For just 30 EUR you'll get the latest edition of Soigneur Cycling Journal PLUS a pair of FINGERSCROSSED cycling socks. Choose from 4 different designs: Mountain, Cross, Hell Yeah or Dots.
Soigneur Cycling Journal 17 (published June 2017) PLUS a pair of everyones favourite socks, on of off the bike! FINGERSCROSSED cycling socks are constructed to perfection. German design for cyclists from cyclists.
ABOUT THE SOCKS
These socks have the perfect length and fit, with strengthening around the heel and toes for extra comfort and long durability using PROLEN®YARN.
FINGERSCROSSED combines high performance standards with clean designs with a twist to entice the discerning cyclist. Giving socks the attention they deserve.
The branded FINGERSCROSSED rivet on the left sock is nickel free.
75 % Prolen
20 % Polyamide
5 % Elastane
Comes in four different designs:
> Hell Yeah
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Soigneur Cycling Journal 17 is 208 beautiful pages of the best cycling content we could find. Recounting the past and present of cycling culture, by contributors from around the world.
- Tour de France portfolio by John Pierce
- Portraits of la Vuelta Pais Vasco riders by Kåre Dehlie Thorstad
- Roads to ride (returning feature)
- Matt Rendell on Colombian cycling
- Herbie Sykes on Team Lampre and the death of Italian cycling
- Tom Southam on la voiture baila
- Profile of Michael Mathews
- Lands End to John O’Groats
- Peter Winnen on the psyche of time-trialling